Friday 1 March 2013

Bedroom Beauty Challenge - LOVE

Joining a month late of the lovely Sprinkle of Glitters monthly bedroom beauty challenges I present to you my February 'Love' look. From this months theme I decided to interpret it and create a look for a first date or such like occasion with a simple but pretty make up look. I kept the majority of the make up basic with a neutral eye, fluttery lashes and a hint of pink on the cheeks and lips.


The products I used to create this look were;
- Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation Shade 51, Light Vanilla
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze
- Glossy Box Blush in Glossy Rosewood
- Sleek Palette Ultra Matts V2
- HD Brows Pallete, Carbon
- Maybelline The Colossal Volume Mascara in Black
- Glossy Box Lipstick in Glossy Pink
- MeMeMe Light Me Up Lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment