Tuesday 14 May 2013

Empties #3

Well hello again, here we are with another empties update with a few products I have used up over the last couple of months with a little reviews and my thoughts on them too.


First up I have a shampoo and conditioner which I believe I featured in my last empties post and it is the 'Alberto Balsam Herbal Shampoo in Sunkissed Raspberry' I will buy these products over and over as they come in a pretty big variety of different scents and properties for different hair types and are ridiculously cheap and readily available, personally I couldn't ask for much more. You can see a different scent and a bit more of a review in one of my previous empties post here.

I have two body lotions this time around first being an old favourite, 'Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula' I have used this for many many years and still love it, to start off its smell great of that chocolatey I could like this off my skin smell and its fairly thick so feels really hydrating and moisturising on the skin. It can take a little while to sink into the skin so if your in a hurry its not the best option to go for however I normally like to use this after a more relax bath or shower/ mini pamper which I have to add does happen a fair bit. Another moisturiser I used up was the 'Nip and Fab Pistachio Sunday Body Butter' which is a very new addition to me as it came in one of my most recent Glossy Box'. I wasn't a huge fan of the scent however it did grow on me as I continued to use it but I mainly loved it for the way it felt on my skin, and how hydrated and soft it left it afterwards. You can see a little more info on these products on a previous post here.


I also had a mini face mask sample I used up from 'Temple Spa' which was the 'BeCalm Soothing Mask' now this mask is targeted at a more sensitive skin type however can be used on everyone. It was a white cream mask meaning it could be used like a traditional mask and applied to the face and left on for 10 to 20 minutes but can also be left on overnight which I love as not always can you find the time to apply a mask but a product like this makes a perfect happy medium. For the actual product it did make my skin soft after using it and I think the 'soothing and calming' properties help calm down any breakouts I had too which I think some people don't think about when there are looking for products/ masks for breakout prone skin.


A product which I haven't used since my early teens is perfumed body sprays, growing up I would go through cans of these like nobodies business however as I got older I got into buying bottles of perfume and then found myself having no reason to buy body sprays. However as christmas comes it still popular to get a few mini's in a set like I did with this 'So...? Kiss Me' and I really enjoyed using it again. As this was a mini size it was perfect for my bag to carry around with me for a freshen up and it really made me think back on memories as a teen with the very standards sweet fragerence scent.

Last but not least my final empty product is my 'Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder' I have also used this for a fairly long time, I like to use it to set my make up or give me a quick dust over on a non make up day however with my oily skin I do tend to have to reapply once or twice throughout the day however its so soft and easy to do it doesn't bother me, plus it super easy to get hold of and easy on the pennies too.

Well thats all for this empties, have you used up any products recently? Have yoy tried any of the ones I have? Let me know, bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment