Friday 10 May 2013

Face Mask Friday - Monu Aromatic Mask

After reading many different face mask friday posts, majority of them being by the lovely Miss Budget Beauty I thought I would join in with this little trend as I love to wear a face mask as it feels like a nice pamper with very little effort and it allows me to share a little more with you on masks I like and I would love to have any replys on masks that you may have tried too.


This Monu mask I recieved in one of my Glossy Box' in the past and it is a warming aromatic mask, it is a clay based mask so great for refining pores and giving a deep cleanse to the skin however it also says to be renewing and invigorating for the skin too. When applied and spread across the face the mask warms between you fingers and face which creates a really nice sensation which isn't burning or stingy but warming and relaxing. I like this as not only does it feel great it is thought to  aid the absorption of the product as the heat will help to open the pores.


It has a very aromatic lavender type scent however is not to overpowering that it will irritate the skin and I personally couldnt smell it once I had removed it. I like that it has a scent like this as it enhances the relaxtion and pampery feel to using a mask. Some of the other ingredients within the mask include beeswax and coconut oil to aid hydration and nourish the skin and attapulgite clay to provide a deep cleanse. I think this is a nice mask with great natural ingredients and good results on the skin however the full size product is 100ml for £26.95 which is a little pricey for me however if I was looking for a splurge Monu may be a company I come back too.


Have you ever tried any Monu products? Whats you favourite face mask at the minute? Thanks for stopping by, bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment