Sunday 30 June 2013

Empties #4



Hello again, the time has come to give you another little insight into the products I have used up recently with a little review/ my thoughts on them. First up I have a couple hair care products including a shampoo and conditioner from 'James Brown London' I originally brought this a Christmas or two ago in a gift set as it came with some hair rollers which I wanted to try out and 4 full sized products including these two. I kept putting off using them up however they are lovely product make the hair super soft, they are meant to add volume however I didn't notice a lot of that but still enjoyed using them.


Another hair product was a sample sized bottle of the 'Aussie 3 Minute Miracle' deep conditioner, this is a pretty loved product in the beauty blogging community and I absolutely love it too! It makes your hair super shiny and soft and smells amazing, I believe the entire 'Aussie' range has this scent and I cant get enough of it I think it's definitely making me want to try put some more products from them. I also used up a mini 'Tresemme Salon Finish' hair spray whilst away on holiday, I have used 'Tresemme' for hair styling products for many years including their hairsprays and their mini 100ml bottles like these are perfect for travel and handbags. This was the salon finish extra hold version of their sprays and definitely provided a lot of hold to my hair whether up or curled but still left my hair soft to touch which is sometimes rare.


Next up I have a deodorant which is one of the new 'Dove Compressed' deodorants which says to have the same amount of product in a much smaller bottler, I think this is great idea as it super handy for travel and handbags however on whether the theory works I'm not too sure as I find it hard to measure how fast I use up a product like this as its the type of thing you pay pretty little attention to when using it. Lastly I have my staple water cleanser of the moment 'Yves Rocher Cleansing Water Face and Eyes' this must be my third bottle I have used up of this as its great to use at the end of the day to cool your skin and remove your make up. You can see a little more about this product in a previous post I did here which gives you a little more info and my thoughts on it.

So there we have it, what products have you used up recently? Have you used any of the ones I have? Thanks for stopping by, bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment