Friday 19 July 2013

Face Mask Friday: Mudd Deep Cleansing Mask

I got this little sample packet of the 'Mudd' mask on fragrance direct for only 99p! I had never heard of the brand before but really like the 'Montagne Jeunesse' mask sachets which are very similar to these so thought I would give them a try. This mask is said to be a deep cleansing clay mask which absorbs excess oil, removes embedded dirt and make up and helps control spots and black heads.


This mask portrays similarities to the standard conventional mud mask being light grey in colour and being a fairly thick consistency and applies really smoothly to the skin. This mask started to tighten and harden up within a few minutes of applying, they recommend to leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes, I left it on for a little longer than this I would say more towards half an hour as I usually like to leave
my masks on for longer just to let them to keep on working and do their stuff. With this mask I did find that it made my skin feel very tight and usually this would disappear after removing it however for me it did keep this feeling for a little while after which I have never experienced before whether this is a good or bad thing I'm not really too sure. However this sensation did go away as soon as I had applied my serum and moisturiser.


I did like this mask the 'trail' sachets like I got is said to be for one use however you can definitely get at least 2 if not more and for 99p they are really good value for money, you can also buy a larger size which says to provide up to 10 applications and is only £4.99 which you can find in 'Boots' here. Have you tried nay masks from this company before or any other mud masks that you love? I would love to hear back from you. Thanks for stopping by, bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment