Saturday 27 July 2013

Nail of the Day, Sunshine Nails

Now I'm not sure what to call this little series I may start of nail posts because within my job I cannot paint my fingernails meaning it is a rare occasion if I do but then it makes me much more excited when I do get the chance, however I do always have changing toe colours so maybe I can switch it up between my fingers and toes, what do you think?


Today I painted my nails in a very summer appropriate colour called Lyrical from 'MeMeMe' not quite so summer appropriate and is a beautiful pastel creamy yellow. For the picture above I applied three coats of the colour which I think is needed as without it may look a little streaky and uneven. This polish cost £5.00 and can be found in Superdrug and also on their website here I think this is pretty good value for this polish as they feel worth the money, apply nicely and last a long time too. On the packaging the product claims to  be quick dry, high gloss, long lasting and protecting and condition to the nails which I think I pretty much agree with.


Have you ever tried any polishes from 'MeMeMe'? What your favourite polish brand? I would love to know, bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment