Monday 5 August 2013

Favourite Summer Polishes!

Now there is nothing more I like than a nice nail polish and I think it can really finish of your outfit and mood especially in the beautiful summertime. Within my work I am unable to wear polish on my finger nails so when I do get the chance I love it, and it just happens to be the summer time that my favourite kinds of polishes, the brights and pastels are all the rage. So here I have for you a little pick of a few of my favourites to wear this time of year.


First up I have something I am sure you will all be familiar with, the 'Barry M Gelly Polishes' these have been all over the beauty blogging world as they are thick, shiny and high quality polishes which are really cheap too. The two colours I have are papaya (orange) and green berry (turquoise) and I love them completely I am definitely planning to expand my collection of them on the very near future.


As you may know I love my oranges and corals like quite a few people I have discovered so to continue you with my theme I have a bright orange called Portobello from 'Nails Inc' which I got in one of my previous beauty boxes and this has been reapplied and reapplied and reapplied again as I love it so much. I also have a similar one from 'Temple Spa', Lucca although it has a much more pink undertone making it much more of a bright coral. This again looks amazing on the nails this time of year and one I always gravitate back too.


Up next a couple of beautiful pastels firstly one you don't see a great deal of I have a summery pastel yellow from 'MeMeMe' this polish is slightly more expensive than the 'Barry M' ones being £5 but can also be found with them in Superdrug and online. Being quite a light pastel colour I find you do have to do an extra coat with this one to get an opaque finish but it is still really nice and easy to work with. And finally I have Bikini so Teenie from 'Essie' this was my first ever polish from this brand and I adore it again for its high quality but mainly because it is such as beautiful pastel lilac colour with blue undertones and a very fine silver/ blue glitter suspended in it. I don't have any other colour like this and again it is one I will reapply over and over again.


Well I hope you liked my few picks of summer polishes have you tried any of these or have any suggestions of some I should try? I would love to hear from you thanks for stopping by, bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment