Sunday 11 August 2013

Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean

I waited to get my little paws on this for a long long time as when I decided to go out and purchase it they were half way through changing all the packaging for some of their products including this one meaning it was out of stock for what seemed like forever. However I finally managed to pick one up and am so very happy I did.


Peaches and clean is said to be a 3 in 1 deep purifying cleanser, it contains ingredients such as peach and go juice extract and oxyginseng technology which I presume as well as making people try and pronounce them without sounding silly and with great difficulty it also provides the deep skin cleansing properties. It is a white cream consistency so works as a wash off cleanser and has a fairly strong sweet peach scent which I personally love but if you not a fan of scented products you may not. When applied to the skin it provides a slight cooling and tingling sensation which again I think feels great and like it is working and doing something to the skin but may be a little to much to any sensitive skin types out there.

This retails in Boots for £8.00 for 200ml of product which I think is a little pricey especially as with a cream cleanser is easy to use more than you needed. However because of the great deep cleansing ingredients and properties and from the amazing tips and advice from the lovely Khila also known as  missbudgetbeauty this also works great as a face mask. If left on the skin for around 10 minutes the tingling sensation does increase slightly and it can produce a reddening to the skin but is in no way painful or uncomfortable and leaves the skin feeling great the day after.

I am very happy I finally got my hands on this as is definitely will be used and loved well even if it is a slightly different way than it is supposed too. Have you ever tried this or any similar masks or cleansers, thanks for stopping by, bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment