Sunday 6 October 2013

Empties #7

So yet again time has flown by and over the past few weeks I have used up a few different products that I thought I would share with all you lovely people. This time I have quite a variety of different products which i have used up starting with a shampoo and conditioner. 


Good Hair Day and In Good Condition are the standard shampoo and conditioner for all hair types from the company Temple Spa, I believe this is a fairly unknown brand to some as it is mainly a spa brand and I think you can tell this a little by the price as they will set you back £8.50 each. This is pretty  pricey for me and I wouldn't consider buying shampoos like this regularly however they are lovely to use, have a great scent and are sulphates and SLS free! 


I also used the iWhite Teeth Whitening system recently which was something I have never tried anything like before, it was easy to use with pre filled trays, they only stay on for 20 minutes and caused me zero sensitivity, a good product to try if looking for a whitening treatment. You can see a much deeper review I did of the product HERE. I used up two lip balms since my last post as a lip balm is always essential in my make up/ skin care routine as if I don't they dry out pretty quick. The first I used up was the Miss Sporty Dr Balm in 03 which is similar to the Maybelline Baby Lips with a little less colour but lots of moisture and this one gave a sheer coral orange sheen. I also used up one of my favourite balms I have ever used the JASON Lips Bee Healthier, I received this a little while back in a beauty box and fell in love, it has a minty scent and creates a cooling sensation on the lips and moisturises them for hours, this is a definite repurchase for me!


A couple of other beauty box treats I finished up (I know some class this as cheating but who makes the rules) were the Tresseme Keratin Smooth treatment which is an intense rinse off treatment which says only needs to be left on for 60 seconds but I always tend to leave it a little longer. The 15ml sample I got I believe is also for retail but I think that it is a one use only two at a push which is a little disappointing. The Givenchy 4in1 mascara was another beauty box product I received and used up and is the type of product I would never buy or use normally because of the hefty price tag however I really enjoyed using it and got a lot of use out of the little sample. The brush has fibre bristles which I'm not always a fan of however the shape of the brush is what I think makes it a great product along with a good formula too. 


I only have one skin care product this time and it is the Garnier Moisture Match moisturiser for oily/ combination skin, this is quite a favourite of mine and will always be a repurchased product for me. The 50ml tube seems to last forever as you don't need much product as it glides really softly over the skin and contains small micro spheres which help mop up excess oil on the skin keep you matter for longer and makes a great make up base too! Finally my last empty this time round is the Sally Hansen Strengthening Polish Remover, this again is a product I always go back to firstly because it is easily accessible and usually found in most supermarkets and drugstore, it's friendly on the pennies and just because it works well! 

So that's what I've finished up recently how about you? Have you tried any of the ones I did? Let me know, thanks for stopping by, bye for now.x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment