Sunday 6 October 2013

What's On My Face #2

                     

Recently I have been keeping things natural and simple with my make up so thought I would share with you my go to simple look and the products I use to create it. This look I would wear if running odd jobs and maybe popping into town so I keep it minimal and quick.

                         


Products used:
Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation in 51
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 Light
Elf Bronzer in Glow
MeMeMe Blush in Rouge 
MUA Undress Me Too palette in Reveal and Lavish 
HD Brows in Dark Brown
Givenchy 4in1 mascara
Elf Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lip


I always like to start with base first and would apply my Bourjois foundation with my Real Techniques buffing brush using it both to stipple and buff it into the skin and then apply any concealer if I felt I needed it which would usually be under the eyes or on any blemishes. Today I didn't set it with any powder but went straight to using my Elf Bronzer with a fairly big stippling brush to apply a light covering of bronzer over the face concentrating under the check ones and up on to forehead. 


One of my favourite blushes to use at the minute is the MeMeMe in rouge as it is a subtle rosey red shade with a gentle shimmer meaning its great to double up as a blush and highlighter give the face a nice glow without looking like a disco ball. I kept the eyes simple by using the light Reveal MUA shade all over the lid and a small amount of Lavish buffed into the outer corner and crease. I did use a small amount of the HD Brows powder in Dark Brown and placed it very close to the lash line and extended it slightly to give a subtle cat eye flick and finished with a coat of the Givenchy mascara. I use the same HD powder to run through my brows to give a bit more definition and shape and finished the entire look with a neutral glossy lip from Elf.


A lot of these products are my go to and favourites a the minute what are yours? Thanks for stopping by, bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment