Saturday 22 March 2014

March Glossybox Goodies

As an avid Glossy box lover I'm back to share with you what I received this month and what I thought of it all. The time in which I recently receive my boxes seems to fly by, I don't know where this year is going although it does mean I seem to have lots of goodies constantly arriving at my door. This month the first glance of my box wasn't too impressive as there didn't seem to be many large full size products but instead much smaller products which are never exciting.. if its still sticking to the 5 product rule especially.


However when digging a little deeper not all seemed bad, I spotted what seemed a make up item which I'm always happy to have and try out and this time it was from 'Sleek' and was one of their 'Pout Polishes'. I'm not sure if these are new as I don't own a huge amount from sleek but it is a super fruity smelling tinted balm which give a nice pop of glossy color, perfect for the springtime.


I received two body products the first being a body cream from 'Mitchell and Peach' which at full size is pretty extortionate at £36. The product does claim to contain honey, organic cocoa, vitamin B5 and Shea butter which of course are all great for the skin but is it really worth that price tag I'll have to let you know. I also got two sachet samples of 'Vita Liberata' tanning lotion which is something that I have never received in a Glossy box but am cautiously willing to try. I have never been a huge fake tanner because when I do try it pretty much always goes wrong. I can also be a little fussy when it comes to self tanners such as the smell, the colour as I am a little pasty one and of course the application so... it will be a test for both me and the product.

Another make up product I received this month was from a company I have never heard of before 'Bellapierre Cosmetics' which seems to be a brand concentrated on mineral products and making all their products as good for the skin as possible which in turn makes them a pretty pricey company too. The shimmer powder I received is a gorgeous violet colour which I think would look really pretty lightly lined under the lower lashes or blended into a purple smokey eye. However what did surprise me was that apparently the powders can be mixed within blushers, lip glosses and even nail polishes to create completely new colours and looks which I think is a great selling point however how easy that would be I'm not too sure.


Last but not least the final product I got was on of the 'Dove Hair Therapy' 60 second treatment shots. I really like Dove as a brand however have never tried their hair care lines but love any type of concentrated deep conditioning treatment so I'm pretty sure this will be a match made in heaven. It is meant to be used after shampooing just on the mid section to ends of you hair and just after 60 seconds should create soft and strong hair with a boost of keratin which sounds great, I don't have a huge amount of hair so I'm not sure if the shot is meant for one use only but for just £1.50 its still pretty good value if it does what it claims. And that concludes the contents of my March box, hope you enjoyed it, did you get the same or any different products this month? Or have you tried any of the products I got before? Let me know, thanks for stopping by, bye for now.x

No comments:

Post a Comment